Local Search Engine Optimization Services
$800.00 – $9,000.00
For local, small businesses, which need to be found in searches conducted by local residents and businesses, Click IT has designed this SEO program targeting the surrounding communities, around a physical address.
The price is a monthly charge. The minimum length of time before a new website will begin to get results from this program is 6 months.
These are the search engine optimization strategies we perform for a website to get it on the first-page ranking to create organic traffic from search engine results pages (SERPS).
- – Website Health Check Analysis Report
- – Meta Tags Optimization
- – Content and Call to Action Optimization
- – Website Conversions & Event Tracking Implementation
- – Schema/Rich Snippet Implementation
- Google My Business Profile Optimization
- – Off-Page SEO (Content Marketing/ Link Building)
- – Keywords ranking & traffic monitoring
- – Regular content audit & optimization
- – Competitor’s research & link acquisition
For more information, see https://chagrinfalls.clickitstores.com/product/local-search-engine-optimization-services.
These are the on-page tasks we will work on your website to increase month-on-month performance.
- On-Page SEO Report: This contains a detailed analysis of your website & looks out for all issues that need to be fixed to make your website Google Friendly.
- Competition Analysis: We will compare your business with your Top 3 competitors to see why they rank above you in Google and work to get your website to rank higher.
- Initial Rankings Report: We will show you initial rankings before we start the work. This will help us track our progress which we review week-by-week.
- Title & Description Tags Optimization: We will implement the best match titles and descriptions for pages as the targeted keywords.
- Keyword Consistency Check: We will check that keyword is used consistently and in the required density.
- Google & Bing Search Console Setup/Analysis: It helps to analyze the search results of our website. We will set it up or analyze it if it’s properly set up and if not we will do it.
- Google Analytics Setup/Analysis: Google Analytics lets you measure your ROI by showing various statistics of traffic. It has to be properly set up so that you get real data.
- Submit Pages to Google & Bing Seach Console: After all website changes work is completed, we will submit all pages to Google and Bing search console to re-index pages in search results with all updates.
- Continuous Monitoring & Ongoing Optimization: Server Errors, URL Errors, Server Connectivity Errors, Soft 404 Errors, Crawl Errors (Not Found Errors), Not Followed Robots, Failure Optimize Index Status, Disavow Links, Tracking Site Activity, etc…
- H1, H2, H3 heading correction: Heading tags helps Google to understand what your page is about. We’ll optimize all heading tags. Robots.txt Creation/Analysis: We will create/update robots.txt file which is best for your website.
- XML Sitemap Creation/Analysis: We will create/update XML Sitemap which is best for your website. Images Alt Tag Analysis/Updating: All images will be given proper Alt Tags It will help Google to read your images better.
- Mobile Responsiveness Report: We will check your website on various devices and will create a report if your site needs some tweaks or not to make it 100% Mobile Friendly.
Off Page SEO / Content Marketing
These content marketing tasks will be ongoing, month-to-month, to improve the performance of the client’s search presence.
- Guest post outreach: Finding and approaching similar niche high authority websites to get a contextual link back to the website to increase organic visibility & overall authority of the website.
- Blog post suggestions: Research trending topics and create informative articles to publish in your website’s blog section.
- Off-Page SEO (Link Building): We’ll write and create a profile in high DA (domain authoritative) websites and generate a backlink to your website to get link juice and increase keyword ranking and more traffic to the website.
How Long Will It Take?
It can take 6 to 12 months of dedicated work, as outlined above, to get your website ranked, and reach the top of SERPS. How long it takes to get your website ranked high on search engines for your search terms will vary based on a number of factors, such as if the site’s new, and is it in “Google’s sandbox”, for example. To really understand the complexities of how long it will take, watch this video below.