$249.00 – $889.00
Websites are much more useful when they have a Membership Module installed and implemented. This enables the website owners to restrict access to information, in an organized and selective manner. We offer two types of Membership Modules: 1) Standard and 2) Advanced.
The Standard Module includes the membership plugin we use and its implementation. The price charged is to cover the cost of the plugin and the time it takes to install and set it up, with the most basic implementation format. The Standard Module gives you only two membership levels, restricted and non-restricted, and access to our basic training video that shows you how to use the features. The Advanced Module, on the other hand, includes what’s provided in the Standard Module along with additional features, personalized consulting, and training, as discussed in detail.
For more information, see https://chagrinfalls.clickitstores.com/product/membership-module.
Below are the Advanced Module features and the work we will do together to get this Membership Module implemented on your website:
(Note: In order to implement a Membership Module, it is required that Click IT has built and manages your website at https://clickithosting.com, and you are subscribed to at least our Bronze-level Website Care plan.)
- Membership Roles – We will work with you to define the membership roles and what pages you want restricted; identifying which roles have access to which pages
- Level of Access – We will work with you to determine what levels of access you want your members to have. We will review examples so you can better understand how this can be used to your organization’s benefit.
- Membership Approval – We will develop with you a method for approving members, depending on your preferences.
- Email Notification Setting – We will review with you the different notifications and their formatting of the messages, so they are customized with your logo and messages.
- Page Accessibility Settings – We will show you personally how to restrict access to pages and what methods you can use to restrict information selectively on a web page, including a review of the site’s particular settings regarding general restrictions.
- Replace the restricted Post Title
- Restricted Access Post Title
- Restricted Access Message
Note: In order to implement the Advance Module, please arrange to have a meeting with our technical staff so we can gather all the technical information needed. Go to https://chagrinfalls.clickitcomputers.com/contact-us and click on the “Make Appointment” link to schedule a convenient time.